During this time of upheaval, the Reinert Center is here to help you as you navigate teaching all courses remotely. Below are some resources we have created or discovered that could be useful to you going forward.
As we all strive to lower the curve through social distancing, we have closed the physical offices of the Reinert Center. However, all of us are continuing to work remotely and are available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request a virtual consultation through our consultation request form: LINK.
- Revised Syllabus Statements– The University has revised statements to use on your syllabi
- Useful Graphic to Help Humanize Tool/Pedagogical Choices for Students– Instructional delivery method choices based on a immediacy/bandwidth continuum
- Student Handout: Setting Up Your Learning Workspace– A handout to help your students set up their new learning environment
- Care in a Remote Teaching/Learning Environment– Ways to think about showing care during this unprecedented situation
- Conceptualizing a Virtual Classroom Experience – Some ways to think about holding class using Zoom
For additional resources on transitioning your course to a remote format, please check our Instructional Continuity webpage: http://www.slu.edu/cttl/services/instructionalcontinuity.php